Thursday, June 13, 2013

Don't Hold Back

One of my favorite memories from childhood is spending afternoons with my mom and brother "improving" if you will - laying on the couch - creating silly characters and making my mom and brother laugh.  Sometimes my brother would laugh so hard that he would almost forget to breathe. 

Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.  From a small knowing chuckle to a full out-bent-over-no-sound-coming-out laugh.  Bring it all on.  I love it and I proudly admit to instigating laughter whenever I can.  The eyes light up, the face forgets to be self-conscious and the most amazing moments happen...












If I may offer some totally unsolicited advice and encouragement...
 
Don't hold back when you laugh.
 
It feels incredible and when you feel incredible...you light up. 
 


Love and Light (and laughter)

Lisa




2 comments:

  1. oh woman. YOUR laugh.

    YOUR laugh is among the most memorable in my life...and the lives of countless others. it punctuates the best moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Ali, your laugh rocks! Laughing is truly the best thing to do. Ever. And, laugh wrinkles are sexy :)

      Delete